Venous Association of India
Date of formation
The Date of formation of the Society is 25th April 2007.
The Business hours of the society shall be 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m with a break 1.00 p.m. to 2.00 p.m. on all days except Saturdays and Sundays. Saturday and Sunday shall be weekly holiday.
Aims & Object
Main Objects for which the Society is established are:
- To Promote the research and study of venous disease.
- To contribute towards the active continuing education of its Members.
- To improve understanding about the prevention, investigation, and treatment of venous disease.
- To encourage the development and dissemination of knowledge about venous disease.
- To improve the education and training of physicians and paramedical and nursing personnel in venous disease.
- To promote collaboration between venous, phlebological and vascular societies, health agencies and authorities at national and international levels.
- To subscribe to become a member of, amalgamate or cooperate with any other organization, institution, or society, whose objectives are similar to those of our society.
- To help publication of News Letters/Journals.
- To Conduct Guest Lectures/Seminars for the benefit of members and students.
- To distribute Scholarships/Stifunds for continuing medical education.
- To institute endowment awards, scholarships and prizes to encourage studies, training and research in the medical field in general and in the field of venous disease in particular.
- To establish library for the benefit of is members and students.
- To give due recognition and otherwise assist meritorious organizations, which are having similar aims and objects.
- In furtherance of its objects to purchase land, own property in its various forms and to maintain, sell, mortgage or otherwise dispose of it.
- To advise on matters referred to it by the Universities/College/ Institutions, State Central Government or other organizations.
- The Society may perform all such acts as may considered necessary or conducive to the attainment of the aforesaid objects.